This page shows some scientific projects whose experiments are carried out on Azzurra. Each presentation explains the interest of using Azzurra.
- Simulations of concentrated non-Brownian suspensions with OpenFOAM is a project carried out within the Nice Institute of Physics – InPhyNi, CNRS, and Université Côte d’Azur, by François PETERS (Senior Lecturer), Laurent LOBRY (Senior Lecturer), and Michel ORSI (PhD student), of the Concentrated Suspensions Rheology research team.
- Hydro-sedimentary modeling of the impacts of storm ALEX on the Vésubie and Roya basins by Rabab YASSINE (ATER) and Pierre BRIGODE (Senior Lecturer) of the Risques research team, UMR Géoazur, and by Yan JORON (Génie de l’eau student at Polytech Nice Sophia).
- Simulations of biomolecular complexes involved in chemical senses (olfaction and taste) is a project carried out within the Institut de Chimie de Nice, UMR 7272 CNRS, Université Côte d’Azur by Sébastien Fiorucci (Associate Professor), Jérémie Topin (Associate Professor) and Jérôme Golebiowski (Professor).
- Dynamo seeds is a project carried out within LJAD / INRIA / Lagrange (OCA) / CNRS by Paul Mannix, Yannick Ponty and Florence Marcotte.
- Numerica Sinologica is a project involving, for Université Côte d’Azur, professor Frédéric Constant (Ermes UPR 1198 and IAO UMR 5062).
Would you like to send us your testimony? Contact us at centre-calculs [dot] cs [at] univ-cotedazur [dot] fr